Mythic Battles : Pantheon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 with all the expansions and add-ons on Garden of Hespirides

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pick your army

1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 with all the expansions and add-ons on Garden of Hespirides - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 with all the expansions and add-ons on Garden of Hespirides - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 with all the expansions and add-ons on Garden of Hespirides - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 with all the expansions and add-ons on Garden of Hespirides - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 with all the expansions and add-ons on Garden of Hespirides - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 with all the expansions and add-ons on Garden of Hespirides - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 with all the expansions and add-ons on Garden of Hespirides - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 with all the expansions and add-ons on Garden of Hespirides

Post by Shifare Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:12 am

And my apolagies for replying so late :-)

Shifare
Admin

https://mbpantheon.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 with all the expansions and add-ons on Garden of Hespirides - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 with all the expansions and add-ons on Garden of Hespirides

Post by LeiPak Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:24 am

So it's just mark k who has got 2 points left and me, who has got 3 RP left.
LeiPak
LeiPak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifare Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:30 pm

Yip

Shifare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mark k Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:36 pm

PICK Spartans 1 RP LEFT

mark k
Troop
Troop

Back to top Go down

Post by LeiPak Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:49 pm

I'll go with Orion as my final choice.
LeiPak
LeiPak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by mark k Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:26 am

The Hell Warriors last pick cant take last pick lol over spent Evil or Very Mad

mark k
Troop
Troop

Back to top Go down

Post by mark k Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:33 am

so my army has 19 activations cards 4 art of war cards and 3 we start with the reason I toke hecati was if I activate her I gain 1 card and everyone else loses one p

mark k
Troop
Troop

Back to top Go down

Post by LeiPak Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:12 pm

I think, we should prepare a nice summary for Shifare to C/P into the first post so that other users who may want to Vote have it easier Wink

Remember: We all had 12 RP.
Armies:
(AoW including the 3 Start-AoW-Cards)

Mark k: Hecate / Jason / Achilles / Chimera / Spartans /// AC: 19 , AoW: 8
Elder B: Pan / Belerophon / Prometheus / Medusa / Satyrs /// AC: 20 , AoW: 9
Shifare: Athena / Echidna / Chiron / Rhadamantus / Atlanta /// AC: 22 , AoW: 12
LeiPak: Hades / Colchis Bull / Eurytus / Caucausian Eagle / Orion / Centaurs /// AC: 22 , AoW: 6

LeiPak
LeiPak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by LeiPak Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:17 pm

mark k wrote:so my army  has 19 activations  cards  4 art of war cards  and 3 we start with the reason I toke  hecati was if I activate her I gain 1 card and everyone else loses one p

Why would you gain one card and everyone else loose one? From what I read from her activation, it's just all opposing players that must discard one card. So you could say you gained one card in contrast to your opponents, but I'd be careful with this, as the opponents may choose which card to discard.

In contrast I chose Haded to be able to a) regenerate a Vitality and b) draw a card whenever a friendly or opposing unit gets destroyed.
That means that with the Armies we all chose I have 17 chances to regenerate vitality and to draw a card....
LeiPak
LeiPak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by LeiPak Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:18 pm

LeiPak wrote:
Shifare:  Athena / Echidna / Chiron / Rhadamantus / Atlanta /// AC: 22 , AoW: 12

I think with her choice of Echidna, Shifare has a pretty good unit against at least Elder B and Me, as we have a few Monsters in our Army Very Happy
LeiPak
LeiPak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifare Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:03 pm

Since there are 6 monsters chosen in the 3 armies besides mine I was very confident in my choice of Echidna. I wanted to create an Art of War heavy army.... together with Athena.
I think I succeeded.

I also tried to create an army that had a few creatures that were art of war heavy.

Shifare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeiPak Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:29 pm

Shifare wrote:Since there are 6 monsters chosen in the 3 armies besides mine I was very confident in my choice of Echidna. I wanted to create an Art of War heavy army.... together with Athena.
I think I succeeded.

I also tried to create an army that had a few creatures that were art of war heavy.

Thats more or less what I thought too. I think, you'd take this one home.
LeiPak
LeiPak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifare Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:44 pm

It would be cool to actually write down the armies made here... and play an evening with these armies to actually see if they work.

Would be cool!

Shifare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elder Bastidas Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:48 am

Bellerophon and Prometeus's powers don't rely on AoW so only Pan's range-sniper attack and Medusa's Petrify would consume my 9 AoW in that department (plus 3 sheperd tokens for my Satyrs), as well as the 2nd activations of my units.

Bellerophon will be constantly hitting and running with the Monster Slayer ability plus the minus 2 dice when someone attacks him. He will be taking down monsters.

And Prometheus with his +1 vitality and high defence goes for my tank.

Finally, all my units but Bellerophon are range.

Last edited by Elder Bastidas on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Elder Bastidas
Troop
Troop

Back to top Go down

Post by Elder Bastidas Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:49 am

Question guys, have you voted for yourselves ¿

Elder Bastidas
Troop
Troop

Back to top Go down

Post by mark k Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:04 am

no p

mark k
Troop
Troop

Back to top Go down

Post by LeiPak Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:38 pm

Elder Bastidas wrote:Bellerophon and Prometeus's powers don't rely on AoW so only Pan's range-sniper attack and Medusa's Petrify would consume my 9 AoW in that department (plus 3 sheperd tokens for my Satyrs), as well as the 2nd activations of my units.

Bellerophon will be constantly hitting and running with the Monster Slayer ability plus the minus 2 dice when someone attacks him. He will be taking down monsters.

And Prometheus with his +1 vitality and high defence goes for my tank.

Finally, all my units but Bellerophon are range.

Yeah that sounds pretty solid too!
Similar as for Shifare with Echidna: you should be pretty powerful due to the many monsters around.
Your AoW management sounds pretty solig too and Prometheus is a good choice for a Tank.

Hence a pretty good army too.
LeiPak
LeiPak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by LeiPak Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:39 pm

Elder Bastidas wrote:Question guys, have you voted for yourselves ¿
I'd say we shouldnt vote for ourselfs. Rather for one of the others if we have the feeling that we'd loose.
LeiPak
LeiPak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Elder Bastidas Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:02 am

@LeiPak: thanks, just wanted to know how voting will be =)

Elder Bastidas
Troop
Troop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2