Mythic Battles : Pantheon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 vs 1 Core Box + Hephaistos +? Mock Draft.

+2
Caine-HoA
LeiPak
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which Army is going to win?

1 vs 1 Core Box + Hephaistos +? Mock Draft. - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%1 vs 1 Core Box + Hephaistos +? Mock Draft. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
1 vs 1 Core Box + Hephaistos +? Mock Draft. - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%1 vs 1 Core Box + Hephaistos +? Mock Draft. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

1 vs 1 Core Box + Hephaistos +? Mock Draft. - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 vs 1 Core Box + Hephaistos +? Mock Draft.

Post by mark k Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:00 pm

cain I choice so far

mark k
Troop
Troop

Back to top Go down

1 vs 1 Core Box + Hephaistos +? Mock Draft. - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 vs 1 Core Box + Hephaistos +? Mock Draft.

Post by Elder Bastidas Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:12 am

I guess you should let it open 5 to 7 days, just my 2 cents.

Elder Bastidas
Troop
Troop

Back to top Go down

Post by LeiPak Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:58 am

Elder Bastidas wrote:I guess you should let it open 5 to 7 days, just my 2 cents.

Would probaby be a good idea. However I can't edit polls Very Happy so I'll remember that for the next time Smile
LeiPak
LeiPak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Teowulff Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:07 pm

Interesting. You both have 20 activation cards and 6 AoW (+3 = a total 9 AoW) for Gods, heroes and monsters.
Plus 3 and 6 activation cards for Troops.

This gives me a better insight into the amount of AoW cards compared to Activation cards. You both really did your best to get a decent amount of AoW cards. Still you only have them 1:4, which is very interesting. Of course any Leader talented unit can search your deck and pick a free Troops card - but it's also very well possible that you just draw one at the start of your turn.

What this also makes me consider is that you really must be desperate if you are using an AoW card for going through your deck for finding a card as you basically sacrifice a second activation or special power. And also that using special powers for 1 or 2 (or even 3) AoW cards is REALLY expensive and won't happen a lot in a game. AoW cards are very scarce. Units with good basic attacks and/or free powers are valuable.
On the other hand, this makes units like Agamemnon, Chiron and also Hippolyta and even Jason a lot more valuable. And the Lader talent. And the units that can make others activate for free - like Athena and Agamemnon (and to a lesser extent: Hector).

I think card efficiency in general is still quite an underestimated mechanic and will play an increasingly larger role once people start playing.
Teowulff
Teowulff
God
God

Back to top Go down

Post by LeiPak Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:30 pm

Thanks for that awesome summary again! @Theowulff
LeiPak
LeiPak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Elder Bastidas Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:03 am

Congrat'z to the winner ! Caine-HoA !

Elder Bastidas
Troop
Troop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2