Mythic Battles : Pantheon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enceladus : Living Volcano [RTI KSE]

+3
Cryocat
Teowulff
Shifare
7 posters

Go down

Enceladus : Living Volcano [RTI KSE] Empty Enceladus : Living Volcano [RTI KSE]

Post by Shifare Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:48 pm

Enceladus : Living Volcano [RTI KSE] Cedb4c7105b9c8ec1b65a5cb20bfcb8a_original

Enceladus : Living Volcano [RTI KSE] D4bac6dc87d9a0316068c99fe7e8f215_original

Enceladus : Living Volcano [RTI KSE] A17dac8f66724a104460bc48b74f4636_original

Enceladus : Living Volcano [RTI KSE] 102c7dca0d7d890420d04c9388e82334_original
Copyright by Mythic Games – Pictures copied from Kickstarter campaign

Shifare
Admin

https://mbpantheon.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Enceladus : Living Volcano [RTI KSE] Empty Re: Enceladus : Living Volcano [RTI KSE]

Post by Teowulff Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:39 pm

I guess he must be quite fun to play. Enceladus is actually a walking Volcano. For every 3 AoW cards you feed him, he erupts with 8 dice - all over his area and adjacent areas. Not sure if he also damages his own units (as it says "all units")? After that he does a nice 4-dice aftershock in his area.
If not fed with AoW cards he still is a 9/9, 11 Vitality and Range 1 fighter that strides across the battlefield, aftershocking away.
Teowulff
Teowulff
God
God

Back to top Go down

Enceladus : Living Volcano [RTI KSE] Empty Re: Enceladus : Living Volcano [RTI KSE]

Post by Cryocat Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:09 pm

Why oh why oh why. So many things about this sculpt that are just bleh! Did he skip legs day? Does he look so sad because he skipped legs day? I'll post a link to a proper looking volcano/lava titan when I get home today.

This is a better looking Enchilada - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cryocat
Troop
Troop

Back to top Go down

Post by loig Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:12 pm

I agree. the sculpt is a bit weird. I guess they tried to mimic the form of Etna so that it looks like the actual mountain....

loig
Troop
Troop

Back to top Go down

Post by LeiPak Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:32 pm

I agree that the Sculpt may be a bit off (For me however I do feel like this only when concerning his face). I hope that this appears different in person and may be caused due to bad lighting or pictures.

However, I think that most of him fits pretty well. He seems like he consists of Lava and I think you may see the fear to hurt his "friends" cause he can't do anything about this.

That is why I think his powers do hurt his allies and his enemies. Therefore I think he could be pretty interesting to play. You'd probably have to get him into enemy Territory and then destroy everything there. But how to guard this Monster when he'll harm everyone in this area? Maybe with a bit of Geryon? He could sit in the area besides Enceladus?...

Cryocat wrote:Why oh why oh why. So many things about this sculpt that are just bleh! Did he skip legs day? Does he look so sad because he skipped legs day? I'll post a link to a proper looking volcano/lava titan when I get home today.

This is a better looking Enchilada - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I do not think that the one you posted looks better and fits him more....

Besides... I though Enchiladas were those things : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LeiPak
LeiPak
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifare Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:48 pm

Except for the shackles and the bindings.. I think this sculpt is amazing. Happy he is KSE tbh :p!

Shifare
Admin

https://mbpantheon.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teowulff Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:47 pm

The thing with him is (like Zeus) that with his primary power costing 3 AoW cards cost, he eats all your AoW cards, so not really leaving any room for second activations or use of your other unit's AoW powers. You really must have Agamemnon and mostly units with AoW free skills to pull this off and still have some speed in your army.

Of course it's a lot stronger than Zeus - but if you spread out your units a bit you can easily circumvent the potentially destructive power of his huge area attack. Cheap units with special powers that require him extra AoW cards to activate (petrify, Oedipus, Echo) may be the bane of him.
Teowulff
Teowulff
God
God

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhalius Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:16 pm

He looks like some sort of stone monkey that lost its jaw.

Rhalius
God
God

Back to top Go down

Post by caibre Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:24 pm

Enceladus : Living Volcano [RTI KSE] 9k=

I think this would have been a much better look.

caibre
Troop
Troop

Back to top Go down

Post by caibre Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:26 pm

Honestly, with Gaia and Enceladus, I wish they had made them bigger, but just half their body emerging from the ground (so the mini stays the same size).

This would emphasize their size and about how they emerge from their respective terrain.

caibre
Troop
Troop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down